Legendary family forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

good luck and have fun

2 posters

Go down

good luck and have fun Empty good luck and have fun

Post  chamik Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:27 am

who wont have 100k points and minimal 85lvl WILL BE KICKED in 7 days.....good luck

chamik
Administrator

Back to top Go down

good luck and have fun Empty logo

Post  Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:41 pm

if u intend making a fam thats addicted to any type of action in nostale instead every1 do what he got time for or what
he likes to do tell me from now so i can leave.

Back to top Go down

good luck and have fun Empty Re: good luck and have fun

Post  chamik Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:38 pm

every1 has own real life...so do i. but dont like inactive ppl...for example :

we need help in fc raid...ppl dont have points, some1 said "im lazy" or some1 rather spent his time in arena

i have 2 solutions for this
leave fam or kick inactive ppl...

chamik
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:21 am

when i told u i come legendary with a group of friends from epic~fail u said lvl is no problem and every1 is welcomed now u changed ur mind puting those limits. Like i said if u want force any1 to lvl up or to go fc than i need start to look for a fam.

Back to top Go down

Post  fatte Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:03 pm

some1 yesterady was crying because he is LOW lvl and getting NO POINTS in FC due to low lvl (because he miss everybody with his eq) and when chamik asked: "why you dont go lod?"...got answer: "im lazy"....so why ppl "crying" because they are lazy?....and WHAT help got this fam from them? no lod, no fc, no help.....we got 25 ppl under 90lvl....only 13 are 90+....."soon" act5-2 for 90+ ppl....gl and hf all LAZY ppl

fatte
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:25 pm

Not sure if fatte is talking about me, anyhow I may be the lowest level in fam, I'm just lv 73 but I never cried about it, gotta admit that it's harder for me, but I do lods whenever I got time.
I dont spend all my time at arena, I spend many hours hunting in act3.
I gotta admit that I'm one of the 'lazy kind', but I still do hunting, FC raids ( whenever I can for both of them ) & Lodding, I also spend lots of time in PSA, checking shops, making some deals & opening my shops.

I was looking for a family that didnt ask me to be spamming lods or getting lots of points always.
When I spoke to Mastah to join, he told me that I would need to do some lods to level up, wich I didnt agree about.
I just hope that I/we dont get kicked cause of this.

Praxis

Back to top Go down

Post  fatte Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:58 am

nope Praxis, havnt talked about you....we got 38 ppl and i see still same ppl in lod (5-10 ppl around) and whats the others? Havnt met 1/3 of new ppl yet....im rly busy these days but why keep ppl when they dont want to play.....thats chamiks reason....there is too many ppl around (active ppl)

btw. nib can you tell us how many ppl got registre on fam forum? Is it rly nubmer 38 or some fam m8s dont read forum?

fatte
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:11 am

Even thought I gotta agree about there's some inactive people, some who didnt even bother on registering on forum, others did, nobody told me I had to, but I still did.
I can say that I'm an active player, I do hunting for materials everyday, lod whenever I can, and I try to be do my best in FC.
Still somehow, even tho I do all I can, I will get kicked on Friday if I'm not getting 100k points.
How fair is that ? I cant spend all my day on nostale ( and I can tell noone do ), I know 100k may not be that hard for a lv 90+ player, but for me, sadly, it is. But I'm still trying to do it.
What I want to say with all this is that, a family should be a place where we can chat, have fun all together and yeah, ofcourse, doing lod and fc, but not making it a rule.
We all will go there, everyone wants to get FC boxes, we all want to try out our luck to get a R7 ( if it ever happens ) or just hunting inside raid or fighting the other side.
I know that there's many people who probably will not agree with me, they just dont like FC.
Not hoping to get any change with this post, just hoping to make everyone notice what Family means.

Praxis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum