Legendary family forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

See you around xx

Go down

See you around xx Empty See you around xx

Post  Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:28 am

Hey,
I'm not sure if you guys noticed that ive been very unactive lately, afking alot and not really fcing either, stuffs been happening in real and I no longer have the time to play as much as i once could and wanted, it does come times that im on for an hour or so, but thats about it, considering whats been happening in real, i can vanish anytime without telling anyone, and never know how long ill be gone.

I know pretty much every family wants an member to be active and lod, fc or whatever the fam rules are, so thats why i desided to be familyless for awhile, until stuff gets better and I get more time playing properly. You'll see me around, but i'll prolly be afk so if theirs any questions feel free to whisper or note me Smile.

This family has been amazing and I really liked it here, thanks for all the good memories and we'll prolly see eachother around sometimes. like you all! really glad I got to know ya <3 take good care of yourself Legendary! hugs Van

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum